I Let You Go

Pic: Personal Doc

If ghosthing is the best for you
to get away from me
Then go for it.
But, remember
Never tell them that we are ever close
That we are been as close as arteries

Later, we'll be met in the situation
Where you are grown up
When you will understand
that a feeling cannot be played with

You, whose name is beautiful when called
Will understand
That we are actually just wasting time
And going away with each other's ways

I know, you never miss me
Your love is not just for me
Your attention is not just for me
Your morning greetings are not just for my morning
But, I know you actually have a very good heart, haven't you?
But maturity has not shown yet
But your desire that still wants to play around covers it

Go, I am willing
But, remember
When we met in a situation
Don't ever call my name again
Never recognize me again
I'm serious

- from a heart hurt by your kind attitude.

Comments

Popular Posts